Preview the sounds
in this sounds effect pack
21 files in this pack
Recorded deep in the Kondalilla National Park and Buderim Forest Park subtropical rainforests in Queensland, Australia, these long sound effects capture every aspect of the meandering creeks and waterfalls, from the gentle trickling of water joining the wider, faster flowing creeks, right through to the waterfalls of various sizes. Recordings vary from close up, almost in the water, through to general ambiences at various distances while also capturing the blissful rainforest atmosphere. Recorded in autumn, when the forest is at its most peaceful and the insects have mainly gone for the upcoming winter (bird noise is also less), the creeks and waterfalls take centre stage.
Consider upgrading to Gold and get:
- Removal of the attribution / credit link requirement
- Get all our sound effects in the original, higher quality .WAV format as well as .mp3
- Loads of extra free sounds exclusively for Gold members added weekly
- Show more results per page (up to 100)
- Lists - organise our sounds into unlimited personalised lists
- Quicker downloads - you won't need to wait after 3 downloads!
- Monthly or yearly donation - cancel anytime