Bottle Rocket FX
Bottle Rocket Fx was created by Bruce Bueckert in 2010 as a royalty free sound effects library for use in professional audio productions such as film, television and games. Each library provides a specific collection of sounds for use by sound designers and sound editors alike. All of the libraries consist of high resolution BWAV files embedded with Soundminer metadata. Bruce Bueckert works in Santa Monica, California as a mixer for Juice Studios where he has worked with clients such as Lexus, Ford, Honda, POM Wonderful, NFL Network, Fiji Water and Wonderful Pistachios as wellas L.A. Noire and Red Dead Redemption for Rockstar Games.
Visit their website for more: http://bottlerocketfx.com
Your sound is ready to download below.
Consider upgrading to Gold and get:
- Continuously updated library
- Removal of the attribution / credit link requirement
- Get all our sound effects in the original, higher quality .WAV format as well as .mp3
- Loads of extra free sounds exclusively for Gold members added weekly
- Show more results per page (up to 100)
- Lists - organise our sounds into unlimited personalised lists
- Quicker downloads - you won't need to wait after 3 downloads!
- Option to turn off ads
- Monthly or yearly donation - cancel anytime
No thanks just give me the sound....
Basic members can only download 3 sounds every 10 minutes to save bandwidth
You can continue downloading in....
Please consider donating and upgrading for unlimited downloads, get the orginal WAV files, removal of the attribution requirement and more.
Donations help us keep the site growing and running!